Harbor Backpack (MD)
Our best-selling backpack just got smaller! The Harbor Backpack was specially designed for urban bike riders. Made using a TPU membrane and nylon fabric, welded seams, and locking waterproof zippers, this bag is 100% waterproof in both fabric and construction. The padded shoulder straps, back support technology and waist stabilizer straps come in handy whether you are riding for 5 minutes or 50 miles.
- Water tight front pocket
- Roll top design with custom hook closure
- Two side waterproof zipper accesses to the main bag interior
- Four hook side straps perfect for hauling or attaching loads
- Tab for taillight
- Heavily padded backpack straps with D-ring hooks
- Waist stabilizer strap
- Spacious main compartment with waterproof coating
- Removable interior padded organizer can accommodate up to a 13" MacBook pro (or other electronic devices)
- Small interior pocket pouch for easy organization of small items
- Neon green interior accents for extra visibility
29 cm | 11.5 in
56.5 - 41| 22.25 - 16
14 cm | 5.5 in
1407 | 23
0.5 kg | 1.1 lbs
Removable interior paded organizer can accomodate up to a 13" MacBook Pro(or other electronic devices)
100% waterproof in both fabric
and construction so your items will always say dry.
onPerfect for Travel and Everyday ActivitiesLove this bag. I always get compliments on it's looks. I use this for my everyday work bag and for traveling. The insert makes it easy to switch back and forth, I just keep all my work items in the insert so I can just slip it out for the weekend or vacations. Also, I love how small it can pack down for the everyday work commute, but can fit a surprisingly amount of stuff when expanded.
One issue to note, the shoulder strap sliders tend to be a little slippery at first, so you may find yourself tightening and loosening the straps over a week of wear.
FYI, the MD fits the Manhattan Portage camera insert perfectly! This is great for discreetly carrying any camera gear when travelling.Recommend
onI like this one!
Good size and good design!Recommend