The Wallstreeter With Back Zipper
The bag of a million features that can be carried as a brief bag, a shoulder bag, or a backpack. Can expand to twice its original size and comes with ten compartments
- Shoulder pad included on strap
- Back pocket can be unzipped and used to attach bag to piece of rolling luggage
- One small and one large zippered pocket on the front flap for easy access
- Two expandable pockets with clasp closure underneath the flap
- One main compartment
- One divider with two zippered pockets inside of main compartment
- Fully expandable with a zipper that goes around, allowing the width to be doubled
- One open pocket on the back for magazine or newspaper
- One zippered pocket on the back with two hide-away backpack straps
- Handle with pad on the top of the bag can be opened in order to attach the bag to other bags, such as luggage
- Water resistant coating
40.6 cm | 16 in
27.9 cm | 11 in
8.9 (16.5 expanded)| 3.5 (6.5 expanded)
616 (1144 expanded)| 10 (18.7 expanded)
1.2 kg | 2.6 lbs
onGreat bag but could be better.I would suggest the following improvements:
1. Remove backpack straps.
2. Wider bag allowing for the removal of the zipper expansion.
3. External water bottle or travel cup pocket.Recommend
onI bought my sister the Wallstreeter in grey almost 30 years ago when she was a freshman at NYU and she still has that bag!
Recently, I bought my own Wallstreeter in red. Highlights include an expandable main body can accommodate a mid-2017 model 13" Macbook Pro in a padded case. 2 big pockets with snap closures under the main flap and 2 smaller internal pockets with zip closures inside the bag to organize all my daily odds and ends. A variety of external pockets for the stuff I need to get to quickly while on the go. Also includes a matching shoulder pad which is a thoughtful touch.
So far I'm enjoying owning this Manhattan Portage classic!Recommend
onMy friend has this bag and loves it. This is my next purchase.Recommend